Corporate
Corporate The Cottage Kinghorn Morachd UK My thought process behind my ideas around this has came from work I have already done for this Company Morachd UK. I think this would be the ideal opportunity to do a promotional Images for their property services whilst completing my HND1. I need a business plan. After a brief run down we have decided the video needs to focus on inviting high end customers to engage with the company. About Morachd UK A Family run business started from scratch in sunny Cowdenbeath. Directors are young husband and wife Toni & John Mair who have both lived in Scotland their entire lives. This business started out as a linen and launderette company with a logo on their car. Toni says her approach was ''fake it, until you make it'' and her business as came on leaps and bounds ever since. They both now run an established business in property management, Renovations, Development, Linen hire, Cleaning services and now offer their own branded clea...



Comments
Post a Comment